Pelago Hanko Street
The Pelago Hanko Street is an all-road bike also called "All Road". This hybrid bike is light, maneuverable and provides a comfortable riding position. The frame, made of double butted 4130 CrMo steel tubes, is rigid and stable. BYC thing the Hanko because it is suitable for all purposes. It can be used for daily trips, short or long walks in the forest and urban trips, whether it's raining, selling or snowing.
Metallic raw paint, accented by black rims, aluminum fenders and components, gives the Hanko a refined look that will catch the eye at a red light. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide optimal stopping power. The bike is equipped with semi-slick, puncture-proof tires and the large frame clearance allows tires up to 47 mm wide to be mounted on it.
Like all Pelago bikes, the Hanko has multiple mounting points for a rack, basket, water bottle and the like. The Hanko can be equipped as a touring or city bike. The concept of Pelago Bicycles is simple: personalize all bicycles. From a simple model, gears and accessories can be added to obtain a unique bike. Come to the store to try the Hanko and benefit from our expertise. We are happy to answer all your questions and advise you individually.
- COLOUR: MATT GRAY
- SIZES: 56cm
- FRAME: Pelago Hanko DB 4130 Cr-Mo TIG welded, 5 year limited warranty
- FORK: Pelago Hanko DB 4130 Cr-Mo lug, 5 year limited warranty
- SPEED: Single speed
- CRANK: Forged alloy with chain guard, 44T, 170-175mm, stainless hardware
- BOTTOM RACK: Sealed Cartridge BB, 68mm BSA, 117mm
- CASSETTE: Single speed kit, 18T, 3/32″.
- CHAIN: KMC Z510HX, 1/8″
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M365
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano BL-M365 3-finger lever
- SADDLE: Pelago Synthetic Street, black
- MID REAR: Shimano FH-M4050, 32H, Black
- MID FRONT: Shimano HB-M4050, 32H, Black
- RIMS: Pelago STD Double wall aluminum rim, 700C, 32H, Black
- TIRES: WTB Riddler 45C, Tanwall
- HANDLEBAR: Pelago Commuter, 25.4mm, aluminum, polished
- SEAT POINT: 27.2mm One-piece aluminum, polished
- PEDALS: Aluminum Pedals, Black
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE: Front and rear carriers, frame lock, lights, handles.
- TIRE WIDTH: 37-622 with fenders, 47-622 without fenders
- WEIGHT: 12.8 kg
- MAX DRIVER WEIGHT (including bags etc.): 130 kg
The name Pelago pays tribute to the beauty of Finnish landscapes, Pelago being the abbreviation of the word archipelago (archipelago in English). In the early 2000s, the two Finnish brothers Timo and Mikko started by restoring old steel frames. But they wanted more: they wanted to create a philosophy of life, where the bicycle has a full place, bicycles for commuting or for the city that are reliable, practical, stylish, at an affordable price, easy to maintain and use, summer and winter. In 2009, Pelago was born and started with two models.
Since then, Pelago has expanded its range of bikes to make a name for itself on the international cycling scene. A sentence from Timo sums up their philosophy well: "We never wanted to be exclusive, we manufacture "democratic" bicycles, quality bicycles, accessible to all; our objective being to improve the quality of life for everyone.".
Good to know: Any bike purchased from BikeYourCity benefits from free maintenance for 1 year!